110. Work with country stakeholders to develop a platform and mechanism to ensure all commitments turn into action
111. Support countries to develop national strategic plans and Global Fund concept notes that are data driven and addressing the needs of children in the entire patient pathway.
112. Collaborate and coordinate with in-country professional and regulatory bodies to ensure countries are prepared for early uptake of new innovations/medicines and develop a plan for scale up.
113. Produce high quality documentation of our best practices and evidence to share at global platforms to guide global policies and guidelines.
114. Engage with civil society to create sense of urgency at country level to ensure all children needs related to TB/HIV are implemented
115. Support countries in scaling up the stool test with GeneXpert for TB diagnosis in children including development of generic SOP’s and training materials.